Monday, February 25, 2013

New Shoes

Hello everyone!
I just bought a pair of shoes from a neighbourhood shopping mall for my upcoming presentation!
This is how it looks like.



Want to guess how much it costs?! Only $15.90. Thought it was $19.90 as they did not indicate there was a discount. So I'm happy with my purchase. My feet are relatively small (size 35-36) so its quite hard to find fitting shoes for my petite feet. The first time I went to this shop, the sales assistant told me the smallest size is size 36. Luckily I went on another day to check if I could fit into size 36 with insoles, and another sales assistant said there was size 35. So I'm a happy girl.

Anyway, just to share, if the shoes that you are eyeing is too big, or your shoes expanded over time, you can buy insoles like these:
                                           Credits to a source on google
To put into these shoes to see if it is too big still. If the shoes are still big, perhaps you can try wearing stockings or lady socks like these:

Image found on google as well lol
to make the shoes fit better.

Insoles can be found almost everywhere! Cheap (but not so comfortable) ones can be found in places like Daiso, or neighbourhood shoe shops, and the more expensive ones can be found at like Bata or even higher end ones like Scholl. I think the Bata ones are of reasonable quality though.

The lady socks can be found at pasar malams at 3 for $5? That's the cheapest I have seen, but they are thin. My mom bought 3 for $10, and they are slightly thicker with anti-slip soles. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment