Friday, December 21, 2012

Innovative use of Essence Silver Marble mania nail polish~

I went to the essence warehouse sale a couple of weeks back...

Essence is basically a cheap (and good) European cosmetic brand, very much like the "AC" brand in Japan. (I got a flower blush from AC from another warehouse sale but that's for another post). I bought 3 nail polishes - a nude pink from the ballerina collection, a silver from the marble mania collection and a bright pink!

Besides using them as what they are supposed to be used for (you can read rave reviews of essence's products from many other blogs so I shall not start on that for this post), I've used the silver nail polish for a different purpose - decorating Christmas cards! Let the picture (singular) do the talking!

Innovative right! I used a pencil that I don't want anymore to draw the snowflakes. Being the non artistic person I am, I'm actually quite proud of myself for thinking of using nail polish as a silver pen and actually drew the snowflakes quite well. At least, by my standards. XD

A pat on the back for me please! So, next time you know that essence's nail polishes can double up as a deco-pen! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment