Sunday, December 23, 2012

Mini Pre-Christmas Celebration~

A little pre-Christmas celebration last evening at my maternal grandma's house cos I got a Crystal Jade Log Cake which looks like this!

I think it really looks quite pretty!

Besides the log cake, which I was looking most forward to (I love the rich and smooth chocolate log cake), we had another of my favourite food! The Pu Tien pa mee! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee it. The soup was just so tasty. Yum. There were la la and prawn in the soup but I gave them to the boyfriend since I don't take them. :/ But the pa mee was damn nice.

Anyway, my aunt said my face grew rounder. :( Although she said I looked better now, I still feel quite horrified. :( Must be the fast food meals I've been having and me not exercising. :(! But fast food is just so convenient, and normal food in food courts are just so meh, and I won't know what to eat! Maybe should stay home more often and eat mom's bland but healthy and I won't need to think about what to eat!

Oh no, fat alr. :( Serves me right for laughing at my quite-fit-looking boyfriend for being fat, and having a round face. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment