Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Review: Essence Sun Club Bronzing Powder

Haul #3 from the Essence Warehouse sale!

Bronzing Powder! I bought one because I wanted a highlighter to highlight my nose bridge, and this can double up as one to make my nose bridge appear higher! (Ang mo nose anybody?)

So this is how it looks like...

And this is how I plan to use it!

First, start with a clean face...

Then apply number 5 on the nose bridge! Blend on the nose bridge only, if not it will just make your nose look bigger, which I'm sure none of us wants. This step will make your nose bridge look higher.

Then apply number 3 at the corners of the nose, and blend upwards, to the sides of the nose bridge. This will make your nose look smaller. (Small and sharp nose!!! <3 )

And then if you want a smaller face, you can either apply number 1 or 4 on the perimeter of the face with your natural hair line! Don't do this step with the shape of your fringe if not it'll just look weird. :/ Remember to blend it up! If not it will make you look weird. :/

End product!

Anyways, alternatively, you can just blend numbers 1-5 together using a kabuki brush and apply like a blush to give you a golden complexion I guess... But I'm not too into this tanned look cos I think I look tanned enough even without this bronzer. XD

Quite satisfied with its intended purpose and I think it blends well on me. So I think I quite like it. :) I don't really like the shininess though. But luckily, it is not so obvious. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment