Sunday, December 23, 2012

Essence Warehouse Sale Haul!!!

My haul!!! I bought a total of 4 items, and I gave one of it away, so no reviews for that!

The one I gave away is a bright pink nail polish and I think it is mighty cool though I don't think I would dare to use such a bold colour. My friend had wanted a bright pink nail polish, so I got that nail polish for her even though I had not tried Essence's nail polish, but I feel mighty confident in the quality of the nail polish. :)

Anyway, from left to right! Natural pink colour from the Ballerina Backstage Collection, Silver from Marble Mania Collection, and Sun Club Bronzing Powder for Brunettes which I will explain how I intend to use as a highlighting powder instead in the next few posts!

When I was there I wanted to get a glittery brown nail polish from the Snow white collection, but the boyfriend said it will look weird, so I didn't get it. :( I also wanted to get the taupe nail polishes from the regular collection, but it only sold in bulk of 5, so I didn't get it either. :(

My favourite item is the silver nail polish from marble mania! Mainly because it makes pretty snowflakes on deco cards as well as it is perfect for the Christmas season! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment