Monday, December 24, 2012

Review: Essence Ballerina Backstage nail polish

Haul #2 from the warehouse sale - Ballerina Backstage nail polish!

I really really think the packaging is so pretty! The cap even has lace prints on it! Really quite good for such cheap nail polishes! Oh, and this colour really made me think of ballerinas doing pirouette practices backstage before performances! Hmm, not sure why, but might be because of the leotard colour which is often pink, like this polish colour which I got.

Anyway, I digress... I got a pale pink colour from this collection, and I love it! (So does my mom cos she loves natural colours)


This is with one coat on...

And this is with 2-3 coats on.

One coat is definitely too sheer, and the natural colour of the nail can be seen. But with more coats, nail is opaque and I quite like that we can control the intensity quite well. :) Similar to the silver marble mania polish though, streaks can be seen (as in the picture with one coat on) if we're not careful... Or maybe I'm just not skilled enough. But no more streaks if more coats are applied! So I guess it doesn't really matter since no one is going out with 1 coat of this only!

No comments:

Post a Comment